Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspired By: Kilim

Dear kilim slash indian print slash tribal print,
I like you. That's all.
Love, Courtney
Desire To Inspire

BHG
Rug tip: I loved what Better Homes and Gardens did with their kilim rug. If you love the look of a kilim rug but can't afford a large enough one (or any patterned rug for that matter), buy a smaller one and layer it over a large neutral rug!


Want more kilim goodness? I was definitely pinning up a STORM of other kilim inspired things over on my Pinterest. :)


Collage Sources:

10 comments:

Jamie and Vashti said...

I absolutely love that bright colored kilim! Awesome!! What great pics!! Love your blog!

Nicci St. Bruce said...

I HAVE to have that backpack! Everything is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Love all of this! So pretty!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

OMG i'm obsessed with all of this. Too pretty.
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

Paige Andy said...

oh. my gosh. I am obsessed!!

Unknown said...

Love these prints! Thanks for posting!!

Jadyn @ Dutch.British.Love said...

Oh how I love all of these...That pouf at the top (#4) is amazing!

definitely anna said...

Hey Courtney, nice blog! I am your neighbour just up the border in Vancouver. Come visit my blog and I would love it if you follow me too :)

xx

Anna

http://definitelyanna.blogspot.com

Maria M. said...

Love this! And I adore the layering rugs idea -- I've been seeing a lot of that lately! :-)

A and B said...

I love those patterns! So beautiful!